The new Nintendo Direct Mini was full of announcements — including two new Monster Hunter games and lots of other interesting stuff. Check out our recap below!
- Monster Hunter: Rise for Switch will release on March 26, 2021. The project will present new monsters, gameplay features, and regions. In particular, travelers will have to literally climb various heights and mountains to reach their goal.
- Monster Hunter: Stories 2 will release in Summer 2021. This game is somehow connected to MH: Rise. The hero will be accompanied by a mysterious lady, who looks after a certain egg, important for the world. More details will be revealed on September 25 and 26 at TGS Online.
- Disgaea 6 will release in Summer 2021. The fifth part will be temporarily free from September 23 to 29 for Switch Online subscribers.
- Sniper Elite 4 will released on Switch this winter.
- Empire of Sin, a new game from the famous developer John Romero (Doom, Doom II) and his wife, will release on December 1.
Games that will appear on Nintendo Switch today:
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- The Long Dark
Check out the full Nintendo Direct Mini presentation here: