Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding, released last November for PlayStation 4, is making its way to PC on June 2.
505 Games and Kojima Productions have released a new trailer that demonstrates the beauty of the PC version, including support for Xbox gamepad, photo mode, high frame rate, ultra-wide screen support and Half-Life content from Valve games.
There’s a number of additional items:
- Selected excerpts from The Art of Death Stranding
- Extended version of the soundtrack from Ludvig Forssell, which includes 10 previously unreleased tracks
- Ludens Mask sunglasses (chiral gold and omni reflector)
- A gold and silver exoskeleton
- A gold and silver skeleton starship
- Gold and silver level 2 protective armor
The game will also have the Denuvo anti-tamper tech, which will naturally upset many fans. Death Stranding will be available through Steam and the Epic Games Store.