Kingdom Come: Deliverance was not everyone’s cup of tea when it released in 2018. The action RPG had some good ideas but was flawed in its execution. Some poor gameplay mechanics and strange design choices can make it frustrating to play. Fortunately, there are a number of Kingdom Come: Deliverance console commands that can help players.
These exploits can offer gamers the chance to use a variety of Kingdom Come: Deliverance cheats. This includes activating god mode and money cheats to get extra gold. All of these KCD console commands can help ease the technical issues that plague the title. This guide explains how to activate cheats and which exploits are available to use.
How to enable cheats in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Activating cheats in Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a fairly simple process compared to some other games. Essentially, players only have to press the tilde button in the upper left hand of the keyboard. This key has the symbol “~” and will bring up the command console when clicked. Many of the basic exploits will work without any extra work. However, a few commands do need an extra step to activate.
Those playing in Steam can get access to the developer mode of the title. Users simply have to enter the game properties within Steam. Here, it is possible to add the devmode option in the “Set Launch Options” menu. Once this is done, more commands become available to use within the game, such as Kingdom Come: Deliverance money cheats.
List of cheats available to use
Once the command console is open, players simply have to type in the following commands. The bolded text below is the text that needs to be entered. In the case of there being a number in the command, players can swap it between 0 or 1. This will alternate the effect benign turned on and off. Where an X is present, this can be substituted for any value that the player wants.
- g_godmode 1 activates god mode in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- wh_cheat_addItem X Y adds the requested item to the player’s inventory
- wh_cheat_money X adds the requested amount of money to the player’s inventory
- p_gravity_z X changes the gravity effect in the game
- g_showHUD 0 turns the HUD on or off
- wh_ui_ShowCursor 0 disables or enables the cursor
- wh_ui_showCompass 0 turns the compass on or off
- cl_fov X changes the field of view for the player
- e_TimeOfDay tells the player the exact time of day
- r_MotionBlur 0 disables or enables motion blur in the game
- e_ViewDistRatio X changes the distance at which objects begin to render on screen
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X changes the distance at which trees begin to render on screen
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X changes the distance at which other forms of vegetation begin to render
- q immediately quits the game without saving
Now that you have all the Kingdom Come cheats, you are ready to play the game!