Rockstar has announced those playing GTA Online on a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X/S can enroll in a special membership program called GTA+. The program goes live on March 29 and promises to change the way players experience this popular online game.
What kind of benefits does membership offer? Some of the perks include regular direct deposits of GTA$500,000, special discounts, member-only upgrades, and bonuses to GTA$ and RP. Perhaps the most intriguing benefit is that players can unlock special properties in and around the Los Santos that offer special updates to the game.
The first month of benefits starts on March 29 and runs through April 27. In addition to getting GTA$500,000, members will get the following benefits:
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
There will be exclusive rewards each month that players can redeem via stores such as Legendary Motorsport and Hao’s Special Works. Membership allows you to get GTA+ perks (including using GTA+ Shark Cards) along with participating in regular GTA Online events.
If you want to receive all of these benefits, membership is $5.99 a month. You can snag the membership from the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store, and membership can be canceled at any time. Remember, though, you can’t buy the membership unless you have a copy of GTA 5 or GTA Online.
Do you plan on getting GTA+? Let us know in the comments!