So, Inside Xbox has happened and brought a lot of interesting stuff to us. The event focused on future generation games that will be available on Xbox Series X, some of which will support the Smart Delivery System.
Let’s see what we got:
- Bright Memory: Infinite is a shooter from Chinese indie developer FYQD Personal Studio
- Vampires: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Cinematic trailer. This game looks more and more charming!
- And then comes the official announcement of Dirt 5!
- Scorn — an atmospheric first-person horror adventure in development by Ebb Software. No idea what it is exactly, but it looks creepy enough!
- CHORUS is a new space battle shooter to be released in 2021.
- Call of the Sea trailer. This is an adventure game that takes place in the 1930s. We need to find the missing husband of the main character, so we have to go to a paradise island in the Pacific Ocean, where we will solve the mysteries of the lost civilization!
- Need more cyberpunk settings? Action-RPG The Ascent is your choice. A big and evil corporation, which owned everyone and everything, has just collapsed, and you need to survive this new strange world. The game supports solo mode and co-op.
- While a new Silent Hill remains an open question, here comes The Medium — the “psychological horror of a new generation.” Pay special attention to the soundtrack from two masters: Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series) and Arkadiusz Reikowski (Kholat, Observer).
- More cool things? No problem! How about the Yakuza: Like a Dragon cinematic trailer for Xbox Series X? The game will be launched right from the new console’s start and will also release on Windows 10.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla just got a “first look gameplay trailer.” In fact, there’s only cutscene footage, but it looks pretty.
- Second Extinction is a cooperative shooter for three users who need to work together to defeat mutant dinosaurs.
Which announcement from Inside Xbox are you most excited about? Tell us in the comments below!