Whether you’re buying gifts or trying to spend a gift you were given, the holidays are when everybody looks for major sales. And now, the PlayStation Holiday Sale is offering Sony fans some serious savings.
This is a pretty big sale, and players can get titles for as much as 75% off. The sale runs until Jan. 19, 2022, so you have a few more weeks to scrounge up some cash for these awesome deals.
What are the deals like? Deathloop is only $30, offering a deep discount on this very creative and critically-renowned title. And while it’s not one of the deeper discounts, PS5 owners can snag Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart for only $50, which is $20 off the MSRP for this beloved game.
Below, we have a selection of some of our favorite discounted games. But to find every deal and discount, we recommend you head directly to the PlayStation Store.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: $24
- Battlefield 2042: $40
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: $30
- Cyberpunk 2077: $25
- Diablo 2: Resurrected: $30
- Far Cry 6: $36
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: $24
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut: $50
- Guardians of the Galaxy: $39
- It Takes Two: $20
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales: $30
- Red Dead Redemption 2: $24
- Resident Evil Village: $30
Which deal are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!
Category: Game consoles, News