Another day — another piece of news about Ghost of Tsushima. Jason Connell, creative director of Ghost of Tsushima, recently gave interviews to IGN and French video blogger Julien Chièze. We are passing the information revealed on to you!
- The Ghost of Tsushima developers were inspired by The Legend of Zelda and Shadow of the Colossus, especially in terms of artistic design — the creators tried to make the game as beautiful as possible.
- The player can hunt animals but it won’t give any gameplay advantages.
- Jin’s main weapon will be a katana, but the game has other weapons. Large weapons like a katana or bow are displayed on characters in any costume, but not the smallest weapons, because there are too many outfits and it would be too much work.
- Two combat stands were shown in a recent gameplay demo but, in fact, there are many more. Different stands are needed for battles with different opponents.
- In heavy armor, Jin will become less adroit.
- You can find new clothes during the storyline, buy them in the village or earn them by performing a quest.
- There are a lot of side stories that reveal the characters’ stories.
- Ghost of Tsushima is the biggest Sucker Punch game: it’s much bigger than previous productions in the studio, both in terms of world size and content.
- The island is divided into several regions — fields, bamboo forests, swamps and so on.
- There is no moral system in the game like there was in inFamous. The developers wanted to show the character’s evolution.
- Ghost of Tsushima doesn’t have a class system that defines the style of play for all the passes. You can start cleaning up the enemy camp as a hidden ghost and then go into battle. However, you will have the full range of samurai skills at your disposal.
Ghost of Tsushima is scheduled for release on PS4 on July 17.
Category: Game consoles, PC