Recently, CD Projekt RED appeared on a podcast for the German magazine GameStar and spoke about Cyberpunk 2077. Reddit user Moraez has shared and translated the most interesting details about the game.
Warning: Moraez warns you that he may have made mistakes when translating information from German into English. Take this detail into account when reading the text below.
- According to the developers, Cyberpunk 2077 surpasses The Witcher 3 in terms of design levels as much as TW3 surpassed the second game.
- CDPR sent out over 700 workstations to its employees to keep CP2077 from getting stuck in production due to coronavirus.
- Some users complained that there were too many quests in Wild Hunt based on the Witcher sight and simple lead following. The creators have diversified DLC missions for Wild Hunt. This time they tried to raise the quality bar even higher.
- More than a thousand NPCs in Cyberpunk 2077 have a handmade daily routine.
- When creating quests, CDPR did not use artificial restrictions such as not allowing you to go more than or kilometer or limiting the number of characters you can talk to.
- Developers had known for over a year that Keanu Reeves would be presenting CP2077 at E3 2019. They are very proud of the fact that no one leaked the information in that long amount of time.
- The melee combat system shown in the E3 2019 trailer was far from how they want it to be. It will look noticeably better in the final product.
- In cyberspace, the protagonist can call on warriors and creatures to knock another hacker out of the virtual world.
Cyberpunk 2077 will launch on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 17. Earlier, it was assumed that the role-playing action game would launch on Stadia on the same day. But according to a remote press release, the launch on Google’s platform will take place a little later — by the end of 2020.